[access-uk] Re: Sonus 1 XT question

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 09:22:41 -0000

Hi.

Even if you did upgrade, I think the upgrade was only to correctly voice tag
new stations.  As it is, stations have come and gone ssince Pure announced end
of life status for the Sonus product so those voice tags may or may not reflect
stations currently available on DAB.  From what I've heard, they don't, one of
the major disadvantages of having voice samples announcing station names as
aposed to a proper hardware synth chip.

All the best, Ibrahim.