[access-uk] Formatting blank DVDs with Nero

  • From: "Sunil" <bosley20@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 16:33:50 +0100

Hi,
I just installed Nero - not sure which version but I got the PC three months back and it came with that. I want to format a blank DVD for UDF but don't know how to do it with Nero. Can it be done? and is Nero easy to use with JFW6.2? I've opened several Nero utilities from the start menu but am just tabbing around a series of buttons and none of it is making any sense. If its usable with Jaws, which utility do I need to go to to format a DVD? Nero OEM, toolkit or start smart?...cheers