[access-uk] For those who are on O2 Pay and Go

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 15:07:03 +0100

Hi all,
As the subject line says, this is for all of you who are on O2 Pay and
Go. Are any of you on the Favourite Place tariff? If so, I need some
help please. I'm trying to change my postcode, and I've been doing this
for the past few days, and I keep getting a text saying that I'm already
enjoying free calls, but of course I'm not enjoying them as I'm no
longer at the postcode I nominated when I originally registered. What
should I do about this short of ringing O2 customer service? Thanks, and
I very much look forward to hearing from you.
Christopher Hallsworth
E-mail: chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name chrishallsworth7266