[access-uk] Re: Firewall

  • From: "barrie moxon" <s.moxon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 11:01:32 -0000

hi Douglas.
I have been using Look and Stop for about two years and find it very good,
and very accessible.
I do have a few problems with it.
some times it lock up my screen reader this is window eyes.
it happens when a change in thee registry, when I have to re boot, then I
have to have sighted assistances, all they have to do is click on look and
stop, accept are denied the change.
then all is well again, speech come back, this only happens about two are
three times, it my be window eyes but I do no know.
this is the only time I have a problem, the rest of the time works great.

all the best.
Barrie.