[access-uk] Re: Firefox help

  • From: "Tom" <tlorimer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 11:23:31 +0100

Hi Amro,

I'm using Firefox 6 Beta 5 and am having no problems.
I am however using Window Eyes.
Have you tried NVDA to see if that sees the menus?
What happens if you press Alt V, does that bring up the View menu? If it does,
then you may be able to turn off any Toolbars which might be interfering with
the menus.

Tom.