[access-uk] Re: FAO Jacky Cairns - Apple Keyboard

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 08:52:26 -0000

I normally hit the escape until it takes me back level by level, then I use
the VO keys with H, or press the home button on the iPod itself.  I haven't
worked out how to close an app on the keyboard yet.  Our resident guru
Gordon Keane might be able to help there.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
J&M Work-Ability

jandm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx