[access-uk] Re: Eset Smart Security

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 17:31:47 -0000

Hi James.

There has been a thread about this on the BCAB list and people have said you
can press f5 to get to the settings.  This seems fine but how about things like
the firewall?  When the system asks if you want to allow or deny a particular
application, is this reasonably accessible?  if not, this could be quite
problematic.

Cheers

Graham
Graham Page