[access-uk] Re: Eset Smart Security

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 13:30:09 -0000

ThanksSteve.  After posting my original message I remembered reading about f5
when the
topic was raised last year.   it does indeed help greatly, but I am inclined at
present to leave
things at their default settings until I have read the documentation more
thoroughly.  It seems
to be working OK in the background and updating regularly.

What I have been looking for (unsuccessfully so far) is the expiry date of my
subscription.
After using the free trial for a week I bought a 1 year licence.  I replaced
the user name and
password by the new ones, but would like to confirm that the expiry date has
been updated.
Any ideas?

Douglas

--