[access-uk] Epsom MD80 printer

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley23@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 09:39:28 +0100

Last year when my old HP printer gave up the ghost, I was given an Epsom MD80 which was surpous to rquirements at my brother's office.Although the correct drivers are installed on my PC, this printer simply will not print anything. Has anyone any suggestions as to why thismight be?

database 6324 (20110725) __________