[access-uk] Re: Epsom MD80 printer

  • From: "Alan Pollard" <a.pollard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 17:34:50 +1000

Hi Peter,I have a similar model,Epson Printer,just a suggestion but when Mine first ran out of Black toner,after a short warning it just would not printjust nothing,so replaceing the Black Cartridge may fix the problem., ,Good luck!.Alan ----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley23@xxxxxxxxx>