[access-uk] Email forum for Mac users wanted please

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 20:27:01 +0100

HI all -

I know I've been asking a lot on here, but I can't find a working email forum
for blind Mac users. I've subbed to a list that had no traffic, and tried with
a couple of others, but as they are on Google groups, subscription is by invite
only, and as I don't know who is running those groups, can't ask for an invite.
I'm looking for something active that can help with all these questions, that I
can't find answers to from my own trial and errorefforts, or from podcasts and
Google searching. Thanks -

Andy