[access-uk] Re: Easy Converter from Dolphin

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 04:22:45 -0000

And the Max daisy creation tool is very simple and easy to use.  It does a good
job of creating the daisy books.  as a tool which has been developed for blind
people, I would have expected my screen-reader to have announced the label for
every single control in the primary dialog box, which it does not, but apart
from that, yes it works brilliantly.
The great thing is it can make daisy books from many different formats.