[access-uk] Re: Easy Converter from Dolphin

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 09:00:36 -0000

Hi Brian,

I agree about the labels not being properly announced, and I am working with
the developer to hopefully get this fixed.

But if you want to really see how good it is, try a Windows help file.  Put
it on your Stream or Plextalk Pocket, or whatever Daisy player you have, and
you will see an excellent Daisy structured file of the Windows help file.
You can then use your program on the computer, and navigate through the help
file with your Daisy player.  This is great stuff.

All the best

Steve

  _____