[access-uk] Re: Earphones advice please - reposted

  • From: "Kevin Lloyd" <kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 20:13:51 +0100

Hi Peter.

If you prefer in ear buds, you might want to look at these:

Based on the award winning Sennheiser CX300 earphones, the CX300 Mark 2
Precision's give you even more sound for your pound. These Sennheisers are
high-quality earphones, which fit into your ear-canal, delivering powerful
stereo sound with a full bass and sharp top-end. The included ear adapters
ensure a perfect, comfortable fit whilst blocking ambient noise. Also included
is a handy carry pouch to protect your 'phones when not in use.

The CX300 Mk2s are ideal for use with iPods or portable MP3/CD players and many
other devices. Available in a range of cool colours, grab these buds today!

http://www.superfi.co.uk/p-2587-sennheiser-cx300-mk2-precision-earphones.aspx

Regards.

Kevin