[access-uk] Re: Drop box query

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 01:37:29 +0100

Hi Steve,

I'm not sure how you are getting to the share part but if you open your
dropbox folder so you can view it through windows explorer you can then
press the application key on the folder you want to share. From there click
on "share this folder" option. A separate window should open in internet
explorer giving you the options to put person/s names and email addresse and
an optional message. Not sure what the process is if you want to do this
through the website from the scratch, but if you have dropbox installed on
your windows this option works fine with no hovering over or any issues like
that.

This is assuming you're using windows, of course.