[access-uk] Re: 'Documents in Outbox' Not!

  • From: Tony Sweeney <tonymsweeney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 01:41:31 +0100

Hi Amro,

Have done indeed and removed and reinserted the sim also and still when checking status with Talks (not Jaws, sorry) it's still the same issue, Talks telling me that I have 'messages inoutbox' when clearly there are/is none!

It's not a major problem for me but rather somewhat annoying.

Cheers,

Tony Sweeney
On 12/05/2015 18:59, Amro Bilal wrote:

Sorry if you’ve done this already but have you tried the good old off/on routine?

Amro

-----Original Message----- From: Tony Sweeney
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2015 12:47 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] 'Documents in Outbox' Not!

Hi folk,

I'm using the Nokia C5 and although I have no messages in my outbox I
get a message when pressing jaws key and right top key saying 'documents
in Outbox'!

How can I delete the message without a complete reformat et al?

Best,

Tony Sweeney