[access-uk] Re: Do I need Java?

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews15@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 12:00:16 +0100

With hindsight, it probably would have been better for me to have been more
specific, and mention Open Office, which I completely forgot about. This is
rather ironic because I’ve not long dealt with it for someone else!

Mark

  From: "Mark Matthews"
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Hi Jim,

  Yes, I’d update it. Even though you might not actively be using it (at least
to your knowledge), it’s probably for the best. I always update mine anyway!

  Mark