[access-uk] Re: Disabling Touch Pad on a laptop

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 23:03:08 +0100

Chris - maybe you can help me on this; I have an HP laptop, and the touch
pad is nearest to me, then comes the keyboard. The touch pad has the left
and right arrow mouse keys side by side, nearest to me, then at the furthest
point of the touch pad, nearest to the bottom of the keyboard, is another
long narrow button, that could be taken as being 2 buttons, as it's a kind
of rocker button, where you can press the left or the right end of it. It
has a sort of raised bit in the middle. I'm wondering if this could be the
switch that enables/disables the touch pad; do you know?

Andy