[access-uk] Re: Dilemma.

  • From: "Ankers, Dave \(UK\)" <Dave.Ankers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 16:50:08 +0100

Anyone know where I can buy a Laptop with a laptop assistant? I would
like to be able to trade them both in for an upgrade to newer models
every five years or so LOL  I believe some have been imported from the
eastern block.

Regards,
=20
Dave Ankers

O, Smiles, thats ok Mandy, wish you good Luck with the new laptop, but
sorry to be throwing another spanner in the works, but, shall you be
purchasing a five year garantee?  I ask this as I wouldn't have a laptop
without a five year garantee, they are expensive to buy parts for and
even more costly to be paying repairs on them, also if your going to be
transporting it, the guarantee covers accidental too.  Our first laptop
had only the normal one year worrantee and lasted only 13 months before
it just wouldn't switch on again, something to do with the on/off key
but we still have the unworking thing here even now, it was cheaper to
buy another one and with a guarantee, which we have done ever since.  We
have used the five year garantees twice on one laptop and our other one
has actually been renewed after 4 years so it was well worthwhile!

Good luck, BWS Christine W.----- Original Message -----