[access-uk] Re: Digital Switch Over

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 20:54:52 +0100

Hi Barbara -

This scheme which is free to the register blind and pensioners, is free, and
offers the conversion of one set only per property.

Call:

0800 408 5900

  They are very helpful, and will give you a date when an engineer will call,
they also offer a 12 month customer support service for free too.

  I think you can read more if you wish to, by finding appropriate links on the
Freeview website, or by following links to the digital change over from the BBC
website.

  Andy