[access-uk] Re: Did the Kapten Mobility ever make it?

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 13:07:45 -0000

Hi Richard.

Ouch, a very hefty price tag for this machine, can I ask why so expensive. Is there something this machine offers that the Kapten Plus didn't? I see it has a Daisy player and voice recorder, new and improved maps and the ability to take SD cards however surely that doesn't justify over double the price of the Kapten Plus. Is there any way of updating or upgrading the maps on the Kapten Plus unit beyond those supplied?

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: Mailbox, Technews
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2012 1:00 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx