[access-uk] Re: Desk-top to Web Page.

  • From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 12:34:38 -0500

Hi Gerald. . I take it you don't know html or you'd not have posed the
question. So try Front page Express which might be found on your system. If
not, try MS Word and save your work as a web page. Both Front page and MS
Word are WYSIWYG and you don't need to know coding.

Peter

Peter

peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website: