[access-uk] Re: Desaia Beat Box Bluetooth speaker

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 14:04:06 +0100

Hi Jackie,

To turn it on, just press the middle of the circle.

To turn it off, just hold down the same for about two seconds.  There is no
indication so trial and error at first.

Left/right is prev/next track and the centre of the circle is pause.  But
this is only for Bluetooth devices, it will not work with hard wired
devices.

All the best

Steve

--