[access-uk] Re: Desaia Beat Box Bluetooth speaker

  • From: Ian Macrae <ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 13:50:06 +0100

Press and hold the centre of the five-way to power up or turn off.
Unfortunately there is no audible signal.  With the sockets towards you right
button is next track and left is previous which means that in order to work
intuitively or like most other devices, you should have the cube oriented with
the sockets at the back.  With sockets towards you, furthest away is volume
down and nearest is up.