[access-uk] Re: Deluxe Wilson Recorder

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2015 18:58:45 +0100

Hi Clive.

You have to remove the cover to fit the belt clip. by cover, i mean the peace you said you'd fitted when the recorder arrived which clips in to the hook on either edge of the recorder. I noticed when fitting my belt clip that it pushed out the left pannel slightly also, but the belt clip seemed stirdy enough so i just left it.

all the best,

Mo.

On 19/09/2015 17:57, Clive Pallett wrote:

Hello everyone,

I purchased the Deluxe Wilson Recorder from Future aids in Canada last week
and it arrived yesterday. I am very pleased with it and will find it very
useful. The recording quality is excellent, even in long play mode. It has
128MB internal memory and records in wav, 6 hours in standard play, 12 hours
in long play. There are three round buttons on the front below the large
speaker/microphone, a three-way slide switch on the left edge (bottom is off,
middle is standard play, top is long play) and there are two beeps when the
switch is moved to the middle position. On the right edge there is a square
button to adjust the playback volume. there are seven levels, and with each
press of this button the volume level is raised until the loudest level, then
it goes back to the lowest level. You can also set this without playing a
recording as each successive press produces a louder beep until it goes back
to the lowest level.

Below the volume switch is a mini USB port (a cable is supplied) so you can
transfer recordings to a computer. The recorder must be on and it comes up as
another drive which you can rename.

On the top edge there is an earphone socket (an earphone is supplied). It is
not a standard headphone socket.

Does anyone on the list have one of these little recorders? I am having
problems fitting the belt clip. When I received my recorder, I found the belt
clip and the end piece loose in the packaging. Not being able to see the
included instructions, \i worked out how to fit the end piece, but when I
tried to fit the belt clip the top part of the left panel was being pushed out
and I didn't want to break anything. Any help with this would be most
appreciated.

This unit sells for $44.95 (about £30) with free shipping. For more
information on this and the other items they sell, visit:

www.FutureAids.com

Please note: future aids have initial capitals.

Best wishes,

Clive Pallett