[access-uk] Re: Deleting e-mails from server

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 08:16:39 +0100

Actually Steve I use the "horrible Pop3" as you call it, (smile), and get the choice on my phone to delete from the handset or server.

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx
From: "Saqib" <saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 14:51:15 +0100
Subject: [access-uk] Deleting e-mails from server

Hello. I have set my phone to automatically download e-mails from my BT
server. I find once I have read the e-mails and deleted them from the phone
and server, I still get duplicates on my PC. Sometimes this doesn't happen
and the e-mails do get deleted from the server. Can someone tell me if
their is a way to automatically delete the e-mails from the server once
they are downloaded to my phone.

I have the N81 8GB

database 3192 (20080616) __________