[access-uk] Re: Deleting e-mails from server

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 15:59:58 +0100

Hi, no you can't. You've got to tell the phone to disconnect from the server.
To do this, once you've read and deleted all your e-mails from both the
phone and the server (the messages get marked for deletion this way), you
have to press soft key 2 until you're at the standby screen, or at least
till you've exited the messaging application. You'll then be asked to
disconnect from the server since you're still physically connected. So
press soft key 1, and not only will you disconnect from the server, but
your account will be synchronized on both the phone and the server, so that
your messages really get deleted. Hope that helps.