[access-uk] Re: Decent accessible RSS client?

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 08:10:32 -0000

Hi Vanja,

The treeview is awkward, I ended up labelling the checked and unchecked
graphics with Window-Eyes.

Yes, you can set the update time to 15, 30, 45 and 60 minute intervals.  I
then go down the treeview to the feed I want read the articles, and
control-w on the articles I want to read manually, and the text comes up in
an edit window.  So you don't have to use the Aloud bit at all.

All the best

Steve

  _____