[access-uk] Re: Decent accessible RSS client?

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 17:06:10 -0000

Believe it or not - www.newsgator.com

George.

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Barry Hill
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 4:51 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Decent accessible RSS client?

Got a link to download that?

Barry

----- Original Message -----
From: "Adrian Higginbotham"
<adrian.higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 3:35 PM

I’ve still foundnothing better than newsgator.com which is
free and
fantastic.  The beta ajax style interface isn’t quite there
yet in terms of
accessibility use use the classic view for now, easily
organise your feeds
in to folders of your own choosing and you can see how many
new stories are
available in each folder or feed.  Choose if stories are
marked as read when
viewed or if you want to mark them viewed manually.  You can
also move
stories to a clippings folder or forward to email or text
messae. You can
have stories initially shown on screen as headlines, summary
or in full,
clicking on the headline shows he story in full for the
first two options.

Adrian Higginbotham

Project manager: Learning services

Becta

Tel: Direct dial 024 7679 7333 - Becta switchboard
02476-416994.

Email: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.becta.org.uk/
BECTA, Millburn Hill Road, Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7JJ