[access-uk] Daisy reader on my computer

  • From: "Jim Williams" <jwuspaceman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 16:08:48 -0000

Hi Lists,

Apologies for cross posting but this is getting on my ***

I've purchased an Olympus DN5 recorder andhave the manual on 6 DAISY disks.

However, when I go into FS Reader 3.0 on my desktop, insert the disk into the
DVD rw drive nothing happens, apart from the drive light coming on very briefly
and then goes out after a few seconds.  I point FS Reader towards that drive
but still nothing.

I can play the disks on my CD player but I don't have the facility to move
around the disk in small incriments or create bookmardks.  any helpful hints
much appreciated.

Alternatively, has anyone out there by any chance got a word/text file of the
DN5 manual they could send me please?

Jim Williams