[access-uk] Re: DVD rippers

  • From: Thomas <mrnoisy98@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2013 15:29:41 +1000

Debut has this feature, but you will have to use something like DVD43 to bypass encryption. Debut is quite accessible with JFW [or it was 2 years ago when I used J], and is accessible with NVDA.

on 8/3/2013 3:56 AM, Steve Hyde-Dryden wrote:
This may have been discussed on here before so apologies if I've missed it.
Is there an accessible ripper which will convert to .avi or mp4 which
includes the picture?

Kind regards.

Steve

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -- Albert Einstein