[access-uk] Re: DVD rippers

  • From: Jim McAuslan <jim.mcauslan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2013 13:38:47 +0100

Hi Jim,

Yes, any audio track on the dvd can be ripped to a folder of your choice. This includes foreign language tracks, directors commentary etc.
Its very accessible and reasonably intuitive.
Hope this helps.
Jim
On 02/08/2013 19:40, Jim wrote:
Hi Jim,

Would this, or any other similar product, rip out any audio description if
present?

Jim Williams