[access-uk] Re: DVD Extractor Programme

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 15:23:16 +0100

Yes Barry it can.

These things are not normally very well labelled, but if you find the main
track list and choose the longest in time, that is normally the main film.
If you highlight this and tab once you will usually find a few options, and
you have to play these in order to see if one is the audio described film.
Then it is fairly simple to extract the film plus the AD to save on your
computer.

David