[access-uk] Re: Converting tapes to digital?

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 00:04:51 +0100

I guess most people do take the easier way out if it is stuff on
cassette they've got that can be got on CD or as a download, and who
can blame them!

Andy, sounds as though you may have fallen pray to Yahoo sign-up
deficite disorder, as I might call it.

Seemingly, according to a guy on Vi-gen he's seen Yahoo state that
you'll be "invited" to sign up to Yahoo groups to reactivate list
subscriptions and this can be avoided by joining!  (So, of course, you
can see the adverts.)

I have joined and don't get this nagging now.  I understand there is
audio verification now for this, though I didn't use it.

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx