[access-uk] Control +page up and page down in word

  • From: "James O'Dell" <jamesodell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 15:18:28 +0100

Hi all

A word question. Generally in word you can use control +page up and page down to move between the pages of the document, but then when you have entered something in the Find/Replace dialogue box those keystrokes search for the next/previous incidence of the text you have entered. I want to be able to change those keystrokes back to their original function of moving between pages, but I can't find the option I need to change.

Help would be appreciated


** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq

Other related posts: