[access-uk] Re: Connecting a netbook to a TV

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 15:43:30 +0100

It could be that the screens are set up to extend the desktop across
both.  If your sighted friend is around, they may be able to prove
this by dragging a desktop icon left or right off the Asus screen onto
the  second monitor.

Alternatively, there is usually a display setting checkbox called
something like "Extend the desktop onto this monitor" which comes into
view when you click on the second monitor.

George.