[access-uk] Concessionary travel scheme

  • From: "phil stephenson" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 14:49:11 +0100

Hi,

A question for you good folks:

I will be travelling from Nottingham to Birmingham by train later this week
and I'm wondering how/if I can use my new concessionary travel pass for this
journey?  I know the pass covers me for free off-peak bus & train travel
within Notts but as the scheme is now a national one I'm wondering whether I
get the same deal if travelling outside of Nottingham?

I've tried looking at the info I got with the pass from my local council but
it doesn't seem to cover this kind of question.

Your help much appreciated as ever,

Cheers,

Phil