[access-uk] Re: Census Online

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 01:17:06 +0100

Greetings from The Irish Republic to All.

I thank you so much for your answer to my question as to how the census works in the UK.

Am not going to really be an advocate of it here as yet, as firstly, the Government has to set up such census online in the first place, hopefully from blind organisations (Vics and the like) taking note of what goes on elsewhere!

I now know and can use that info in fora of which I'm on here.

All the very best and thanks again,

Tony Sweeney