[access-uk] Re: Census Online

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 09:47:10 +0100

Hi

Yes, you do have to get the code from someone sighted.  Apparently it does
scan well with K1000 because I know a blind friend who did it that way and
was able to proceed from there.

I didn't go into detail as this thread was well covered last week.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
J&M Work-Ability

jandm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx