[access-uk] Re: Can someone help me with a questionaire on a website please.

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 11:54:52 +0100

I tried this one out with Jaws and there seemed to be no problem with the
form filling process itself.  However if you are using Windows XP service
pack 2 when you hit the submit button you should be being greeted by a
couple fo warnings and messages about what is to happen next.

After completing the form I would then check in Outlook or Outlook Express
in the "Outbox" before you send the message and if the web script has placed
the text showing your answers against the lnie numbers.  At least if you
know it is right at this point then you will know it's going right up to a
point.

Assuming your email in the outbox is correct amd text present then it
suggests something is blocking the text going out in the email.  I'd suspect
the anti-virus at this point and suggest you suspend either the outgoing
email scanning or the whole of email scanning the duration you need to send
this email.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology