[access-uk] Re: Can someone help me with a questionaire on a website please.

  • From: "alex-acts2v4" <alex-acts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 14:39:51 +0100

Hi Carol and all,

Carol, Thank you for taking a look at the site.  I understand why you were
reluctant to help me out, although, I believe one can fill in the
questionnaire without being a member, although I will check this out and get
back to you off list.

Btw, if anyone else using the same set-up as myself does manage to look at
the problem issue I referred to, I would appreciate it because although the
web design team of the organisation are aware of the problem, they have not,
as yet found a problem at their end, or been able to explain why I am having
a problem with the form.

Thank you again in advance.

Alexander Shannon