[access-uk] Re: Campaign

  • From: "Keith Jones" <keith.a.jones@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 15:55:36 +0100

Finally, this doesn't really have a place here on this list.

That's why I've asked for the moderator's permission before going ahead. So what excuse do you have for ignoring the rule of law? If someone beats you up in the street and steals your wallet would you let them off if they did it because they had no money for a pint?

Come on, you can't live in a civilised country without the rule of law.
Tel; 01495309485
Internet phone; 02921112813
Mobile; 07981529856
Fax; 08712642336