[access-uk] Re: CORDLESS PHONE FOR SOMEONE LOSING HEARING?

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2014 16:24:06 +0000

Hello Richard.

Does the phone have to be cordless? i have an excellent phone for sale but its wired with an excellent hands free ability so you can talk a long way from the phone and it'll pick up your voice. its designed for people with severe hearing loss or for those who can't get around easily hence the higher volumes. its the geemark CL600.

all the best,

Mo.

On 07/12/2014 14:48, Richard Godfrey-McKay wrote:

Writing on behalf of a friend who asks:

"I am beginning to have difficulty with telephones. I am looking for a cordless triple phone where I can adjust the volume and which has digital sound. You have not come across anything useful like this, have you?"

TIA,

Richard

Richard Godfrey-McKay

Telephone: 01738-445 880