[access-uk] Re: COLD CALLERS RINGING MOBILES

  • From: Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 14:52:41 +0100

I could not gree more, they are just a toothless outfit that has no pwerer whatever to deal with peoplw who distregard their gui8delines, in addidtion to which , traders are NOT obliged to register with tps and even if they did register they can get around the tps conditionings by arraning to use a an offhore phone number or non geagraphical number.. best option is to have direct control over what categories of calls you reveive .

Pfcom are not buch bettter since they tend to cave in onder"commercial pressure"

I have been signed up with the telephone preference service now for years and as far as I am concerned it is a waste of space.