[access-uk] Re: CHANGING TIME CLOCK

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 19:10:03 -0000

Hi Doreen,

Microsoft like to hide things like this.

Go to Control Panel, and select Regional and Language
Options.

There are three tabs, you want the "Regional Options" one -
which will likely be the default.

Click on the Customize button. There are four tabs - select
the "Time" tab.

Go down to "Time Format", and change the two upper case H
letter to lower case h.

Click the Apply button, then O.K. and when back at the
previous dialog, again click apply and OK.

Job done.

George.