[access-uk] Re: CD/DVD Storage Drawers

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 19:56:40 -0000

Hi.  As well as Kevin's suggestions there is also a retailer
called Muji who have retail outlets in various parts of the
country.  They specialize in storage units and 'life-style'
accessories.  To look at there plastic two drawer CD unit go to:

http://www.muji.co.uk/catalogue/gallery.asp?Sec=1&Sub=10&PID=167draw

They also do other sizes of storage drqwersdrawers, including MD
storage.
HTH.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at