[access-uk] Re: Braillemaker

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 17:30:29 +0100

And what do you think Duxbury do with all that extra money, Eleanor?

Try costing out some of these necessary additions in 11.1. Of course
they do not apply to everyone, and nobody is forcing you to upgrade or
change.

Newly Added Embossers and Embosser Support:
Index V4 Embossers
Enabling Technology Phoenix Embosser
Index Braille Box Embosser
Braillo 300 Embosser
Braillo 650 S&F Embosser
Braillo graphics for Braillo 200 and Braillo 300 (Limited Support)

Other Notable Features and Fixes of SR3:
New version of SWIFT works with 64-bit builds of MS Word 2010.
Improved imports of Word docx format files, including proper handling
for print page breaks.
Insertion of GOODFEEL music files, a feature which had stopped working
as of version 11.1, has been restored.
Improvements to the table handling functions new as of version 11.1.
DBT now correctly handles files that consist solely of very large
tables.
Greater overall program stability, especially in table processing.
Expanded support of HTML exports: varieties of emphasis, additional
characters, and support for tabular material.
Support for a new file format created by MegaDots 2.5. This allows
importing Braille Word files using the BANA/2010 template.

George.