[access-uk] Re: Bradley Watch

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley23@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2015 10:39:45 +0100

I have a Seaco tactile watch which I bought back in 1980. It keeps perfect time, and the battery lasts about 5 years.

-----Original Message----- From: David W Wood (Redacted sender "david.g3yxx" for DMARC)
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2015 6:41 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Bradley Watch

Clive

I have had one for nearly two years.
It is the best tactile watch that I have ever owned.
It keeps perfect time, although I have heard of someone reporting that
theirs didn't. that, I am convinced, is a quality control issue as a
horologist friend has looked at mine and says that it has a high quality
movement in it.
The minute hand is on the face in a channel, the hour ball bearing around
the periphery.
Oddly, last evening I was at a social event and two people commented on it.
Both are quite flashy people, and asked where to purchase one.
Although it was designed for the blind, it has become desirable as a fashion
accessory.

As a starter, you could take a look at:

https://www.eone-time.com/

but I understand that there is now a dealer in London.

ATB

David W Wood