[access-uk] Re: Bradley Watch

  • From: Ian Macrae <ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2015 10:01:23 +0000

It’s made of titanium and very light. It comes with a variety of bands. the
one I have is very light close-meshed metal.

On 25 Sep 2015, at 23:40, Steve Hyde-Dryden <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi, does the Bradley come with a bracelet? Or, is it a leather strap?
Anyone got the black model? Is it a heavy or bulky watch or is it quite
thin?

Cheers.

Steve