[access-uk] Re: Book Courier Vs Bookworm

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 16:43:57 +0100

Ah right that's cool George.

I've never used/seen/owned one of these products and was curious how it worked.
Dj Paddy
"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion,
It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning,
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."
-- Popular Usenet Sig
----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 8/30/2005

> -- > No virus found in this outgoing message.
> Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Release
Date: 8/30/2005

link:-